FACE TO FACE INTERVIEWS BETWEEN 29TH – 31ST JANUARY
King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, invites applications from ESL teachers who meet the following criteria:
1. Degree (bachelor’s, master’s) from accredited educational institutions
2. Degrees in TESOL, Applied Linguistics, or English Language Teaching, preferred
3. CELTA/Trinity TESOL, mandatory
4. Appropriate experience in teaching ESL to adults at a recognized educational institution
5. Online qualifications not acceptable
6. Private teaching experience, or 1-to-1 teaching experience, not acceptable
Excellent Tax Free Salary + Individual furnished Accommodation + Medical Insurance + Transportation + Annual Tickets + Paid Annual Vacation, for the right candidate.
SPOT OFFERS FOR SELECTED CANDIDATES!!!
Walk-In Interviews In London
Venue: Charing Cross Hotel
Date: 29th – 31st January
Time: 10am – 6pm
Dress Code: Suit
Contact us for a time slot! firstname.lastname@example.org
Important- Candidates are requested to carry printed copy of updated CV + latest photograph + original certificates and passport for verification. They are also requested to carry “scans” of all educational certificates + passport copy + CV + recommendation letters + employment letters, on a “Flash Drive/ Pen Drive” to the venue.